Finest quality fruit infused tea developed, blended and packed in Australia (South West Sydney). Fruit tea has the benefit of being packed with vitamins and antioxidants and great for cleansing the body of toxins.
Fruit teas are flavoured with natural fruit and are technically not ‘tea’ but rather infusions of fruit. Made in the same way as traditional black tea, fruit is grated, shredded or cut into fine pieces then dried. This tea is delightful, fresh and revitalizing. It is not overly sweet or overpowering – it’s just right. Serve hot or cold – perfect in the summer months to cool you down.
Vitamin C is pretty much guaranteed when drinking fruit tea. There is no added sugar and the sweetness (not overbearing) comes from the natural sugars. Enjoy the benefits of fruit, flowers and other natural ingredients – as a ‘tea’.
INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Carobpieces (also known as St Johns Bread) – high in fibre, rich in tannins (polyphenols which manifest strong antiviral and antiseptic properties)
- Almond– fibre and protein
- Fruit pieces – apple, grapes, pears– fibre and phytochemicals (protects cells from damage)
- Cinnamon - antioxidant
- Orange blossoms and Chamomile flowers– soothing, calming
- Thistle flowers– promoted as having liver protecting properties
100ml of tea – makes approximately 40-50 cups
Brewing instructions: 1 – 2 teaspoons per cup
Tea ingredients are sourced from all over the world - Japan, China, India, Europe and Australia.